Friday, March 20, 2009

this week



had some fun in the studio this week. i was in a kinda weird dark creative mood when editing so pardon the creepiness ... some of the pictures are of my necklace and that was my main goal of what to get pictures from this week. i wanted dark... in focus on the charm and then the chain out of focus so mission accomplished. some of the others were just me getting carried away and having fun.. took some pictures through this tunnel i wanted a "light at the end of the tunnel effect




2 comments:

s6 said...

that first one of the tunnel is sick! I had no idea what it was at first, it looked like some crazy cave or something that was drawn. Anyways it looks good for sure.

btwitch said...

If it is indeed sick, I know a good doctor who can help out. Regardless of the health of the image, it is very cool. The lighting effects are very cool, like the grittiness of it. Very cool the different feel that the first and second have- same initial image, but different post-processing on it.
The necklace images- I think the first hand one is the most telling of the images. The open hand, converting it to black and white, all contribute to the feeling of despair, at least that is what I am getting from it. Not sure if that was the intention, but that is how I am reading it. Great macro work- try playing around with it some more, it is a lot of fun.